Grants Management and Monitoring System
EGREG is an IT solution designed to ensure easy and proper management of EU funded grants by providing key players with a complete set of easy-to-use functions eliminating the administrative burden.
It is designed to ensure:
- Visibility of grants projects
- Availability of an efficient communication platform
- Usage of standard templates for reports and requests
- Usage of standard and/or simplified templates for procurement procedures
- Providing the beneficiaries and the CA with early warnings about potential problems
- Providing the CA with necessary tools to monitor several different projects without delays
- Increasing the efficiency of processes for handling beneficiaries requests
- Applying correct financial rules
- Easy and quick access to projects documents and deliverables
With EGREG the Contracting Authority increases the efficiency of grants management and monitoring through
- Simple financial management with real-time cost tracking.
- Clear and comprehensive view of implementation status (Technical and Financial) of each grant project in one screen.
- Easy and quick access to documents and reports produced by grants' beneficiaries.
Beneficiaries can forget the complicated rules
- All project costs are registered in a simple and effective way.
- Complicated financial reports automatically generated in one click with PRAG templates formats.
- Requests correctly prepared and submitted.
- Narrative reports delivered in time.